Clara Ford Novice
    Good night.
  • Goodnight beautiful sleep well sweet dreams
    Love you
    Clara Ford Novice
    Love you, too.
  • Love you more
    Clara Ford Novice
    Morning. I'm feeling a lot better today. I think I'm too much of a negative thinker, so that's what happened last night. I have the hardest time getting by when a feeling like that occurs. I just felt like I was keeping you from your friends, even though you and Paige said I wasn't. Sometimes I'm too thoughtful, and it leads me to wonder if I'm actually a bother to someone. I don't usually cry, though. But that means that I truly care about you. I was afraid to lose you because I feel like I'm being really needy. But I did warn you that I'd be clingy.
    Anyhow, I hope enjoy your day.
  • And you enjoy yours πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    Clara Ford Novice
  • πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    Clara Ford Novice
    Shadow, whenever you have time to see this, I just want to say thanks for everything! Despite my misunderstanding last night, you've really picked me up from my sadness and brought me to a happier state!
    My mom can see that I've been happier all this week, and others can see it, too. She doesn't know what made me change, but I do!
    I love you so much!!! This is something to work at, I know, but I'll never leave you as long as you want me. And though there will be more times like last night, I'll try not to over think things again. (It's a bad habit. Maybe my worst.)
  • It's ok I'll do this whenever your sad
    Clara Ford Novice
    😚
  • πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
    Clara Ford Novice
    Hey, I do have one thing regarding medical health that I forgot to mention. It's kind of a biggie, but I don't have it.
    I have a high risk of developing both kinds of female cancer at any time in my life because my mom, and grandmothers on both sides of my parents had it. I'm totally healthy right now though, and I have no signs of it.
  • Alright *hugs* how'd you sleep
    Clara Ford Novice
    I slept okay.
    How about you?