New Beginnings on an Open Page

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 25, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: New Beginnings on an Open Page

Hiccstrid Senior
    Poofing for a few minutes but I'll be back soon
    Hiccstrid Senior
    This is really one of the best MVs I've ever come across
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Welp I'm giving myself an hour on here. I'll try not to poof too much, so I'm open to talk to people if they want :)

but if not then I'll just talk to myself as always~
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Hello
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Hi! Are we going to do the thing where we talk in two threads at the same time?
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Yup.
    Nah that's too difficult let's pick a thread.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Heh yeah my brain might explode
    We can talk in your thread unless for some reason you really like mine dad
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Ok cool
    The Victor Advanced
    Oh gods I found this comment in the Stoick's Ship video yes I rewatch it periodically in an unsuccessful attempt to make myself cry, don't judge me:

the whole scene in a nutshell:

hiccup: "oh its so sad that my dad died and we had this whole ship burial for you. i dont know who i am anymore."

valka: "he never doubted you. he was a great man and so are you"

hiccup: "WELP TIME TO SAVE THE VILLAGE FROM A GIANT DEMON DRAGON! ON WE GO!

SO TRUE THO 😂
    The Victor Advanced
    I love all my multis xD

I actually haven't used this one in a while
    The Victor Advanced
    I've got this year off to a good start, thankfully. I've hit some rough spots already, but I've just picked myself back up and smoothed it all over. My exercise routine is up and running, and I'm hoping to get some measurable results by the end of this month.

MENTAL NOTE: I do need to get cracking on both school and piano. I've been kind of slacking off in both areas and I really should step it up. It's pretty immature to just fart around and do the minimum when I've got real deadlines and real responsibilities going on. So get on it, Via. You're doing great but you can always do better.
    The Victor Advanced
    Welp I'm headed off to bed. I would have gone earlier but this stupid phone died on me. Again. ._.

And for once I'm actually going to bed and not staying up for six more hours binge watching vine compilations on YouTube. I got commitments now lol

Hiccstrid Senior
    Goddammit what even is my problem
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I give up way too easily when s--- gets hard. Come on, Via. What's your deal?
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I feel kinda like I'm out of gas, stranded in the middle of nowhere with no one to pull me up. I run on adrenaline most of the time tbh, and when the high runs out then I'm screwed, bro.

Only January f---ing 16th too. This ain't good.

This thread is locked. You may not post.