New Beginnings on an Open Page

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 25, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: New Beginnings on an Open Page

Hiccstrid Senior
    I was super frustrated yesterday because I was doing a bunch of practice problems for the correlation coefficient which I'm learning FOR THE THIRD TIME, and I used both formulas and got the same answer, but neither one matched the key. But the key just used Excel, so I have no idea why my answer was wrong 😠
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Hot diggity damn all these kids got all kinds of s--- for Christmas and I just got a pillow with reversible sequins lmao
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I don't think I've ever done school on Christmas before πŸ˜‚
    I've taken school on vacation, but I think I've always taken Christmas off.

I actually wasn't just being a nerd for fun. My deadlines are such that I need to work on statistics at every possible moment.

But I'm not complaining. I like doing school, and it's not like Christmas is that special that school would ruin it.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    My parents and sister wanted to play Norwegian Whisk and I was just like "nope I'm out!" Thankfully they didn't make me play :)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I feel kind of retarded about it, but to me games are just kind of a waste of time. Really the only type of games I enjoy are Taboo or Catchphrase or something similar. Idk why, but everyone else hates those types of games, so I'm a loner. Again. 😩
    Hiccstrid Senior
    "Ranting and fangirling" is legit the most accurate title I could have come up with for my thread.

I still don't miss my old thread one bit. I was glad to burn that bridge back in September. I still go back and read it from time to time just to cringe at myself xD
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I actually miss Swear. Having someone to hate on me constantly was nice. I received more attention that way :)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I still remember one thread Swear made saying something like
    "hiccstrid is a b---- i hate her"
    and rockstar98 replied "hiccstrid is a girl?"

I DIED 🀣
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Now Autocorrect is changing Hiccstrid to Hucks trod.

Seems like with how many times I type the word "Hiccstrid," Autocorrect should be getting used to it
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Here comes Little Miss Rebel xD
    Anonymous Dude Advanced
    Ooh I haven't used this account for a while
    The Victor Advanced
    HA! The categories in the chi square test are called cells

BECAUSE STATISTICS IS LIKE PRISON
    The Victor Advanced
    oh lord I just cannot stand weepy women
    The Victor Advanced
    Yeah sure it sucks that E is ruining his life for the umpteenth time, but what else did you expect? Pull yourself together, peoples!
    The Victor Advanced
    kinda surprised that no one else is on... πŸ€”

This thread is locked. You may not post.