Times College has made me cry

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 30, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: Times College has made me cry

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I'm hungry
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    You're not even my girlfriend and I'm so stressed out honey I don't know what to tell you
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Like i think it's your decision and that he should have thought about all of that before f---ing and think it's stupid he's blaming it on you
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    But at the same time a baby is expensive and needs a lot of things you guyd are not poor but definitely not wealthy
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Bruh you're making me cry
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    To dye your hair red i need to get rid of the blue first or else it will look ugly sweetie.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    If you dont have the time or the ability of shipping out the items you sell within a reasonable time then don't sell online and expect people to be nice to you in reviews
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    My roommate is nice.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I have sever pain on the left side of my stomach because yesterday i hit the corner of a table by accident brih there's a bruise
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I'm nervous to start the semester.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Who knows you might find l o v e here in college ;)

No honey i invested all of my earnings into this school I'm not going to let someone barge through them that easily
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    When i ask you about stuff its nit to strike up a conversation im busy it's because i need the information im asking for so f--- off with the why why why s---
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Stupid moron both of us are going to get fired because of your uncultured swine self
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I'm sleepy
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Class starts on monday

This thread is locked. You may not post.