GTQ obscure trivia.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:31pm

Thread Topic: GTQ obscure trivia.

swagg boss Experienced
    *not remembered in anything but remembers the weird times with Wolf(Paris) ad the whole crew but that broke of immediately when I got into crazy birch mode*
    swagg boss Experienced
    Yes, birch. That's what I meant. Birch. Sarcasm, heh.

I think the first time I posted was on The Stage and I joined a soap with these girls and Weaux but they all had to go and I've never saw them again.
    SG115 Advanced
    Anime: I miss Paris...D:
    tenten16 Advanced
    When The Lounge was Offbeat...
    Mistyheart13 Advanced
    I miss Lucy a lot too... I actually understand her username now... she was the first person I met that watched Mermaid Melody besides myself... and I knew because her profile picture used to be Luchia.
    swagg boss Experienced
    SG, me too. They all left. ;~;

Brownies changed, Rain has changed, Ket is still the same so that is why she is FREAKING PERFECT AND SHE'S AMAZING omg, just everybody changed.

*sigh* I wish I had a time machine to go back in time and change EVERYTHING.
    SG115 Advanced
    Me too...
    swagg boss Experienced
    I hate everyone on GTQ, except for a selective few that I will not name because they know who they are. :3
    SG115 Advanced
    Me
    Me
    Me
    Me
    IT IS ME. I'M IN THAT CATEGORY.
    Raven11 Advanced
    I remember there was this one guy named bob or something & I'm sure he's a nice guy & all but he gave 12 year old me the creeps.. he only posted once in a while but when he did everyone listened.

This thread is locked. You may not post.