First person to correctly solve all these math problems wins
- Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:29pm
Thread Topic: First person to correctly solve all these math problems wins
To get the account you must answer all the questions correctly.
FYI, this is not my homework. I want to do an account giveaway but don't want to just hand it away.
1. What is gcd((x+5)(x+2)(x+7)(x+13)(x+23),x).
2. You have a triangle with sides of length 40, 23, and 71. Find all the angles to the nearest unit.
3. You have rhombus abcd. ab is parallel to cd. AD is 8 units long and BC is 6 units long. What is its perimeter.
4. What is the 100th number which can be expressed with only 1s and 0s in base 3. Post your answer in base 10.
5. What is the inverse of 9 modulo 29.
The account depends on the time it takes, if some miraculous genius answers in less then 10 minutes it is a senior account. If less then 45 minutes donotdisturb. Of even longer some random junior+ I own.
JosiePurple Novice1. f--- math
2. Why would I ever use this in life?
3. I may be stupid, but I am not dumb!
Everything in the world is based on math.
2. 40= 39 or 41, 23= 22 or 24, 71= 70 or 72
3. 14 units
4. 10100( 100 is a little above 10)
^ 4. Like this: 10^100
Just to clarify, convert your answer for number 4 from base 3 to base 10.
Yer wrong jlf, will tell ya how many in a few minutes.
Oh okay I will convert that!
Only 1 is right.
Meh, that is alright I guess. I did not need it anyway....
AHHHH YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY BRAIN
Sorry I'm terrible at math.
2. THE ANGLES ARE 40, 23, AND 71
1 is a trick question, when answering it just say that there is no answer
no their is an answer
This thread is locked. You may not post.