So...here is a thing

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:29pm

Thread Topic: So...here is a thing

Vira Dash Advanced
    But you think they have the same time zones???
    ilovelions Newbie
    Well I don't know.
    Vira Dash Advanced
    Gracious and I, we were playing this sort of guessing game and I'm pretty sure it was all for fun. I don't think she was annoyed by it.
    ilovelions Newbie
    Yeah she was, she said she was actually get angry that you were playing such a game with it - saying we'd guessed it earlier but you said it was wrong.
    Vira Dash Advanced
    Ahaha ... no. You don't understand her, do you? She might have said so, about being angry and stuff, but at the end of those sentences, she'll put an XD or XP ... or something like that, which clearly indicates that it was all for a good humor among friends. I don't think she took it seriously, though.
    ilovelions Newbie
    I do understand her, and I think she put an angry face after it, she said nothing annoys her and you were actually annoying her.
    ilovelions Newbie
    Dis face >:0
    Vira Dash Advanced
    Wow, you really can't read between those lines, man. It was an exchange of sarcasms between two friends and that's how we interact. Once again, you didn't quite "see" the conversation the way both of us did. You can't blame me for that.
    ilovelions Newbie
    Angry faces are angry faces man and Gracious hardly ever does angry faces
    ilovelions Newbie
    I'm just so curious because I can't imagine why you would want to keep your country a secret
    Vira Dash Advanced
    And just how long have you known her?

And why does keeping that a secret bothers you much?
    ilovelions Newbie
    Tis late where you are anyway, I was right the times are pretty similar 11pm - 3am roughly
    ilovelions Newbie
    Well how long have you known her?? I don't know how many times you've talked to her..

Doesn't bother me, I just don't get it
    Vira Dash Advanced
    I've known her since February and I admit I've stalked her conversations before. And, from what I've observed she's just one of those funny, bubbly characters that you'll love to hate. At first, she was all too naive and had terrible grammar, but now she's just fine and right for GTQ. See, that's how deep I've studied her personality. It's the quality of the conversation that matters, not the quantity. Phew ...
    ilovelions Newbie
    Yeah, I know all that about her too. Doesn't mean she doesn't get angry and annoyed sometimes...

This thread is locked. You may not post.