Boredom.....

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:14pm

Thread Topic: Boredom.....

kneekiki02 Newbie
    lol it alright if a bunch of ppl go. catfish if its peppered thats the only way ill eat it. shaggy and longish hair or short and spikey?(on a guy)
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    Long and shaggy. I used to love tuna a long time ago when I did eat meat. Hashbrowns or eggs for breakfast?
    kneekiki02 Newbie
    hashbrowns omg love them! softball or dodgeball?
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    I like hashbrowns too. Dodgeball by so much, lol. Move to Australia or England?
    kneekiki02 Newbie
    dodgeball is rly fun haha. australia ive always wanted to go there. barefeet or socks?
    Ello
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    Socks if they're toe socks otherwise I'd rather have the freedom to move my toes more. Ketchup or bbq sauce?
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    Heph how are you still sick?
    Noes, I'm at school. I don't feel positively well, though.
    kneekiki02 Newbie
    my im making a quiz lol. bbq sauce i dont rly like ketchup all that great. learning or teaching?

Heyz heph
    Hey Kiki..
    *points to pic*
    IT'S ITALY!!
    Sooo cute.:)
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    Learning I like to gain knowledge. Heph do you want to play with us? Pancakes or waffles?
    what, me?
    Pancakes....
    kneekiki02 Newbie
    @heph awwwz lol...yea u can play its rly fun once u get into it.

@ellis yea me too totally panckaes yum!
    Cooking at home or eat out?
    Ellis Redding Newbie
    I kinda like waffles a little better cause they're crunchy. I like going to eat out better cause I do it less often and if I'm going out somewhere I'm with someone else whether its a date or I'm just hanging out with my brothers or something. Fruits or vegetables?

This thread is locked. You may not post.