Lucas is rambling about their newest music obsession-
Thread Topic: Lucas is rambling about their newest music obsession-
-
I'm not considering it on my list for 2026's best songs, but it is one of my favorites lately
-
in other news, The Best by Conan Gray is currently out of the ranking for 2026's best hit songs. If it hit the Hot 100 it would easily be at least #4, but unfortunately it is not a hit song, which means it doesn't qualify
-
but since I can't pretend to know all the music in the world, I have to limit myself to the Billboard Hot 100/anything on the radio
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules



