Name:
    Appearance:
    Species:
    Powers:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Backstory:
    Tuzi Newbie
    Name: Rei (because I'm Usagi in way too many rps.)
    Appearance: black hair, purple eyes, purple shirt and red skirt.
    Species: human
    Powers: (since she can be Sailor Mars.) Fire
    Personality: b----y, kind(sometimes.)
    Bio: U///U
    Backstory: U///U
    June_Roses Novice
    Name: Wanda
    Appearance: Red curly hair, yellow eyes, is seen with a cat on her shoulders all the time.
    Species: Witch
    Powers: Potions and magic
    Personality: TBD
    Bio: TBD
    Other: Is a witch.

Not it! >:D)
    Tuzi Newbie
    Dang it. >:3))

Rei layed on her bed thinking about her friends. She then got a text. Usagi: hi Rei want to go to the park? ♡ she smiled as she texted back a small reply.
    June_Roses Novice
    Wanda recited a magical spell and pointed it at the book. She was making a teleportation device so that she could get into another world.

After reciting the words, she pointed her wand at the book and it made a popping sound. She walked over to it cautiously and peered down at it.

Deciding it was safe, Wanda tapped the book three times. She found herself looking at stars, oh wait, that isn’t right. She was looking at the sky. The spell didn’t work.

She looked at the book and her eye’s widened when she saw it was nowhere in sight.
    Tuzi Newbie
    Rei looked at her closet deciding what to wear. She then pulls out a purple t-shirt and a red skirt. Rei then looked at her bedside and saw a book. "I wonder what this is?" She then looked at it. She then found herself somewhere else besides her room.
    June_Roses Novice
    Wanda started a location spell, but was interrupted when someone fell on top of her.
    Tuzi Newbie
    "I'm so sorry!" Rei apologized. She would never do that. Why the f--- am I here?! She thought.
    June_Roses Novice
    “What the hell?! Oh, you must’ve gotten caught up in the traffic. Those damn fairies always make us witches get into horrible crashes.” Wanda said in a frustrated voice.