Isabel star

Thread Topic: Isabel star

Isabel Star Advanced
    Avery slumped forward, her hands dangling off the edge of her desk. "Booooriiiiing. You seem interesting though, I guess."
    What makes you say that asked wolf
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Dunno, you seem like the boring loner type. And you don't know this yet, but I'm notorious for liking boring loner types. Need someone that offset's my personality to a tee!" She said, booping him on his nose.
    Oh
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Sooooooo... got any secret redeeming qualities? Talents? Hobbies? Or how about a name, first. I'm Avery."
    I'm wolf
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Wolf, huh? Interesting name." Avery said, sitting up properly again and putting her hair into a bun.
    Yep
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Hey, wanna bail class? I'm bored. I wanna go smash some stuff or something."
    I'm down for that
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "Awesome." She said, she grabbed a pencil and then stabbed it into her hand. She let out a yell as red droplets of blood fell from her hand, and she clutched it tightly, the pencil falling into her bag. "Pretend to take me to the nurse." She whispered, winking at Wolf.
    Taking her to the nurse said wolf leading Avery to the nurse
    Isabel Star Advanced
    As soon as they got out of the class, Avery wiped her hands on her jeans and the 'blood' disappeared. There wasn't any wound. "Man, that works every time."
    What now
    Isabel Star Advanced
    She shrugged. "You're the one who lives here. There's gotta be something."