What is with all these soap operas!

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: What is with all these soap operas!

• eilloh Newbie
    Ok,Seriously why are there so many soap opera threads?I mean who even LIKES soap operas?There is no point to the threads.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    dude, er chic, ikr? but, me and other have made threads like this before. it dont do sh1t, so we just have to "ignore" them. -_-
    Carri04 Novice
    There's only one soap opera active at the moment, what "others" do you see?
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    dude, just go back a couple of pages and you'll see at least, least 5
  • eilloh Newbie
    Well I WONT GIVE UP!Sorry,I am in a terrible mood.Not good for me.I just find it stupid and pointless really.Anyways soap operas are for the literature thread.
    Ugh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TO MUCH DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • eilloh Newbie
    Well I WONT GIVE UP!Sorry,I am in a terrible mood.Not good for me.I just find it stupid and pointless really.Anyways soap operas are for the literature thread.
    Ugh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TO MUCH DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,I am a girl.Please don't call me dude.

xVaMpIrEx Novice
    ik, sorry. its a habit ov mine.
    and i do agree with you on the soap opera bulls---.
    Soap Opers are god damn mothering bulls---.
  • eilloh Newbie
    FINNALLY!SOMEONE WHO IS NOT INSANE!Nah,every one on here is pretty cool.butterscotch,I posted twice.Oh I hate that.
    *I will kill
    WAIT WTF I MADE I POST EVEN MORE f---ED UP!
    *I made my
    tomboykaitie Novice
    Yeah, I'm not into the soap operas but it gets annoying when your all alone on here, then notice somebody posted, and they're in the soaps and won't come out...
  • eilloh Newbie
    Oh yes,the timelimit and I have clashed many times.
  • eilloh Newbie
    Errr,right tmk. o.o

This thread is locked. You may not post.