Thread Topic: ~*~Axels Universe~*~

Ashl3y Senior
    ABOUT ME

★ i am 20 in august.
    ★ sun: leo. moon: libra. rising: cancer
    ★ myers-briggs: INFP
    ★ enneagram: |2|6w5|
    ★ life path 5
    ★ art lover! theater, technical theater, writing, chorus, everything! i’m just bad at drawing :(( i still like it tho uwu
    ★ music lover!! emo/core, pop punk, rap/horrorcore/trap. musical theater, rnb, kpop, and some pop music, but not a lot!!
    ★ video games! i love sonic series, legend of zelda, the sims, gta, apex, mostly anything!! <3
    ★ i don’t watch tv often, but i adore steven universe, the fosters, good trouble, party of 5, and most cartoons :3
    ★ attending film school and going to pursue directing ✨
    ★ haitian-american and proud <3
    Ashl3y Senior
    My current best friends are eli and maddison, love those two to death and they’ve both been by my side since age like 11,12.
    they are truly my loves and i would do anything for them 🥺

the photo with maddi is sO old but when we link up and do our eboy/egirl photo shoot Y E S the pics are coming
    PointlessDreams Advanced
    Oh hey! I'm an infp too!
    Ashl3y Senior
    yoooo nice! :) i know that’s one of the rarer personality types so heey squad :3
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    me too! ♡
    PointlessDreams Advanced
    Hey hey infp gang-gang
    Ashl3y Senior
    omg the squad grows o(^▽^)o
    crystxlss Newbie
    infp gang :o
    Ashl3y Senior
    yo!!! :D
    Ashl3y Senior

i wish i lived here
    Ashl3y Senior
    my internet best friends have remained the same: them being jill, deanna, ro, and all them :3 i’m so blessed to be connected with them still uwu and i’m really happy to make my newer online pals now too!! :3 v happy about that uwu
    Ashl3y Senior
    oh also things to note about me:
    ★ bipolar disorder:
    i am medicated with seroquel, but i find that i may be needing something else bc the depression is very strong still :((
    ★ ptsd:
    i’m trying to get a medical card because i know smoking weed helps a lot already bc,, hello downtime high is SO fun lmaoo but i’m trying to get my medical card and i take minipress to stop the nightmares. my trauma is related to emotional abuse from my father and my ex girlfriend and a car accident when i was 6 years old.

both can cause me to be aggressive, unbelievablely depressed, tacky, etc. i do my best not to project on others, but i know it happens sometimes anyways :(( i am on the road to recovery and management of these disorders though!
    Ashl3y Senior
    it’s also assumed i have ADD but that’s not official bc there’s not much we can do anyways and my dad’s a butthole about it too LOL
    Ashl3y Senior
    i want to scream so,, instead i will aesthetic post uwu ✨
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    me