Shadow's castle

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

Clara Ford Novice
    Well, they want me to have someone who genuinely cares about me no matter what, someone willing to protect me, someone who's obviously well-behaved. But above all, they want--what? (This is a big part. THE most important quality if I marry a man. If you don't do this, then they won't care about the rest.)
  • I have all those traits
    Clara Ford Novice
    Including the last, which I hope you figured out?
  • Yes
    Clara Ford Novice
    I don't mean to offend you, but I cannot stress enough how much they remind me that my future husband MUST be strong in Him. This is how I was raised, and I'd never abandon it, not even for love.
    If it's not offensive, can I ask how often you read?
  • Three to four times a day
    Clara Ford Novice
    Alright, I think you should be okay, then!
    I know that was some real heavy stuff to go over before bed, but it was my evaluation test on my behalf, that way, when the time comes and they ask if I've considered all of this, I can proudly answer, "Yes!'
    Sorry if I intimidated you, my knight.
  • You haven't my queen
    Clara Ford Novice
    Well, it is past my bedtime. Shhh. My mom doesn't know. Didn't mean to talk that long.
    I'll see you tomorrow, my love.πŸ˜™
  • See you tomorrow my queen *kisses you Goodnight* sweet dreams sleep well love you moreπŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    Clara Ford Novice
    Ohayo watashi no ai! (Good morning, my love!)
    I had a good sleep, though I wanted to talk to you madamada miu (still more). I have a light day, but I know I'll still have to wait for you. I'll probably be hanging around the site by lunchtime if not earlier.
    Keep being awesome, and
    Word to the wise: I suggest you stay away from The Geek. They're now talking about a--well, you'll see it once you look through the lounge. It was relatively new. I totally reported that...Multiple times. (But really, when I first saw them, I got a sense that something is up with them. It was more than the regular weird behavior of people who are weird like us.)
    Anyway, enjoy the day!😚
  • Good morning awwwwwwwwe. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    Clara Ford Novice
    I waited for you this time.
  • *smiles*
    Clara Ford Novice
    Alright. I'm sure you need to get moving, so I'll talk to you later!