Harry Potter movie series - what do you like about it?

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:37pm

Thread Topic: Harry Potter movie series - what do you like about it?

lazermazer Novice
    the castle, local, area, and everything. slecially the D.A and the secret rooms
    Natalya Novice
    I like these too. [thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up][thumb-up]
    Olive Girl Junior
    um, EVERYTHING
    lazermazer Novice
    cdatures and beast
    TayuyaTerra Novice
    Nothing
    lazermazer Novice
    whaaaaa
    Hiccstrid Experienced
    It's fantasy and it has magic and dragons and cool characters with awesome accents. Plus I love to quote it.
    Lisa29 Novice
    I like to randomly reference Harry Potter in the middle of a conversation. Especially when people don't like it

This thread is locked. You may not post.