Runnin with a gang

Thread Topic: Runnin with a gang

SprinkledSpice Experienced
    i CaN't FiNd ThE sAiD cHeMiCaLs, ThIs SuCkS))

"Someone shot me," Kate said. "They know...they know where you are. Run..."
    The new leader happened to hear and cursed before startingbto issue orders to start packing up the base and get the f--- out
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    Kate appeared to bleed to death. She swallowed (the chemicals I weren't able to figure out :c) and her heartbeat lowered to an almost unnoticeable pulse. She felt cold.
    If i remember what my dad said(he was a sniper) slowing your heartrate is something that can be achieved with focus and meditation)

They left her 'corpse' on the ground as they cleared out of the warehouse
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Ooh, really?))

Kate made sure they were gone before placing a bomb in the facility. She backed up and stared at it. This place had been her home, her refuge. She pressed the button and detonated the bomb.
    Ye. He knows how because he was usually so far away from his targets that if his shot was even a millimeter off it would miss compleatly. So being able to slow your heart and be compleatly still is usefull)

Myriad was outside when it exploaded, just watching
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Kate pulled on a hoodie, heading to the nearest restaurant. She slipped into a bathroom stall and changed her clothes. Then she used her dagger to cut her hair off, flushing away the evidence.
    Yami_Bakura Advanced
    Myriad realised he had been left behind and frowned in thought
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    She could get some hair dye later. She pulled the hood of the hoodie up and stepped out of the bathroom, concealing her dagger. She let out a sigh. Just as long as she wasn't found by the gang, she'd be safe.
    Yami_Bakura Advanced
    Myriad then sat down on a nearby bench as some fire fighters arrived
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    She sat down on a bench and hugged herself, feeling cold in both ways.
    Yami_Bakura Advanced
    Myriad just watched, feeling lost.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Kate spotted Myriad nearby and tensed. If he saw her, she was done for.
    Yami_Bakura Advanced
    Myroad looked down at the ground frowning a little in thought as some police arrived
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Kate decided to talk to Myriad. She knew it was stupid and idiotic, and a whole bunch of things, but she sat down next to him anyway.

"Hey," she said.