My Thread!! :)

Thread Topic: My Thread!! :)

Ashl3y Senior
    and i didn’t even gets depression sushi yesterday that’s the kicker
    Ashl3y Senior
    maybe if i did i wouldn’t be so like this right now :(
    Ashl3y Senior
    petition for someone to take me to publix to get some got damn pretzels and sushi
    Ashl3y Senior
    god my heart hurts so much for this one boy
    Ashl3y Senior
    why an appetizer and an entree costing an arm and a leg ??? may i please have my alfredo and chicken wings without having to sacrifice my own limbs
    Ashl3y Senior
    when i become queen of the universe all restaurants will offer free appetizers
    Ashl3y Senior
    it hurts so badly that school is starting and i can’t be there.
    Ashl3y Senior
    and i don’t like being jealous the way that i am right now either
    because it’s like— i’m not naturally jealous that’s not who i am or what i’m like. but idk too much time of me living and growing around people who enforce a specific line of behavior? i guess that’ll do it.
    Ashl3y Senior
    life be bad bc i want to be level headed and i want to be at school but,,,, life had different plans.
    Ashl3y Senior
    and i wish i could talk about this with ronnie and i wish i wasn’t so scared to talk to anyone really but 🤡
    Ashl3y Senior
    big life hurt
    Ashl3y Senior
    i wish i could be normal like everyone else
    Ashl3y Senior
    i wish i was cool and in a band to play boston manor covers when i’m angsty like i am rn
    Ashl3y Senior
    where’s the image of the raccoon floating sadly in the pool bc me mood when i’m sad listening to boston manor
    Ashl3y Senior
    england’s dreaming and bad machine are must learns for when i pursue my angsty musical desires