Non-directive Intervention Theories of Humanism and Teacher Effec
This quiz is based on the studies of the unit 'Foundations of Education' and has been compiled by Evie, Danielle, Jenni, Rhana, Melissa and Kate. The questions are focused on two specific non-directive intervention theories.
These two specific non-directive intervention theories are that of Carl Rogers (Humanism) and Thomas Gordon (Teacher Effectiveness Training). Quiz questions will be focused around these two theories.
Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad
- Theories of Motivation by Sabrina
- Which Teacher Are You? by Mindy Paulsen
- Which teacher are you? by rusty shackleford
- Did the US government perpetrate the 9-11 tragedies? by Isaiah8
- Are You attracted to your teacher by jack
Create a quiz on GotoQuiz. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. Hey MySpace users! You can create a quiz for MySpace, it's simple fun and free.