Things you don't like about yourself
- Locked due to inactivity on Jan 11, '18 3:54am
Thread Topic: Things you don't like about yourself
Someone with a fragile self-esteem
someone who lacks determination to make it big in life
untrusting of others that I should trust
RelevantNerdist ExperiencedI have a zit right on my adam's apple and it hurts whenever i move my neck
i pee when i poop.
Stardust1 JuniorI wish I had the courage to speak up more irl
Or that I would open up more with my friends
WolfLove Hot Shotmisophonia and my tendency to think too much
d_h Advancedirritablility that follows my mental breakdowns that are supposed to be sad feelings
I also dwell way to much on the past to a point of anxiety
DarkIsTheCat AdvancedLuckily a few of these are something I could change. Maybe? But anyway:
My inability of standing up for myself and speaking my mind.
My s---ty memory.
How shy I am when it comes to crushes and guys IRL.
How little I care to really make something for myself in life.
My extremely low self esteem.
My habit of over-thinking.
Be able to talk to a girl face to face
*not being able
To be honest, I crave attention. I seek other's approval. I care about what other's think. All my quizzes are an example. They are made for leveling me up, which I assumed would make me look cooler or whatever.
I have an awfully less self-esteem. I don't have faith in myself. I don't think I can do anything. You'd see me having a great conversation online, but in real life, I'm introverted.
Yet, above all, I am happy that I want to change this.
Mac1014 AdvancedHere we go
1.My low (very) low self esteem
2. My acne
3. My paleness
4. My braces
6. My shyness towards Jake(My crush)
7. How I can talk to anyone except cute boys.
8. How I am not extroverted not introverted. I am in the middle.
My list would be a few pages long, but the top ones:
1. How people judge me on appearance
2. Im introverted
3. Im shy
4. Im different
5. I have so many regrets
6. I can never tell others how I feel
7. How I get upset easily
8. How others think because I rarely cry Im not upset
9. How Im always the last one picked for teams in PE and those who get me groan
10. How I hate my life and wish I couldve been born in another one
11. I have many talents which are unrecognised
12. Ive recently moved and on top of emotional turmoil my friends dont care about me
13. My appearance
There is a lot more but it felt good to vent... but it made me realise how miserable I am
Sorry if that was a lot to read
This thread is locked. You may not post.