Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

d_h
awwww
Stardust1
Ok I blew up a balloon about a month ago and it's still in the same shape. I haven't touched it, and it hasn't deflated at all yet. What is wrong with that balloon
Stardust1
Meh
Stardust1
That stuff tastes nasty. And it burns. Geez
Stardust1
Makes that detox tea or whatever seem like a miracle
d_h
I heard tea
Stardust1
Nothing you would like lol this stuff is bland, and kinda tastes like wood crossed with medicine.
Stardust1
Ugh that's just horrible. The aftertaste. 😣
So there's the problem. Have one cup of that horrible tea 3 times a day for 2 weeks, or take half a dropper of the equally horrible tincture twice a day for a month. The tincture tastes worse, but the flavor of the tea lasts longer. And that flavor is not good.
So the tincture burns going down, and just the flavor is awful. The tea is yeah bland with a slight bad taste, but the aftertaste is horrible. Won't go away, and you have to gulp down a whole cup.

Bleh.
Stardust1
And I have a stupid headache rn.
Stardust1
And meanwhile she's having a good time at Disney. Pls trade w me
Stardust1
Will that be one lump or two
Stardust1
Think I'm going to get that small red stuffed animal taliban for the white elephant game. Inside joke ha I think they'll get it.

Meanwhile my brother is doing something different. Our friends left some of their stuff around our house. So he's going to take C's jacket and R's bible and wrap them up together with an entire roll of clingwrap. Then use that as his present XD
Stardust1
Whoa just a little bit of straight cranberry juice overpowers all the flavor
Stardust1
Oh yeah my parents' anniversary is today, on Pearl Harbor day. Strange coincidence. 10 years for them yay
Stardust1
Figuring out how to play mafia with friends on quotev :')