How Cool Are YOU?
THere are many losers in this world. Over 63% of these losers think they are cool (The other 37% know they are losers and except that). But, when they realize they are indeed losers, they actually TRY to change their ways.
Thanks to this quiz, you can see how cool you really are! Or, you can see how UNCOOL you are. That way, you can use this quiz as a roll model to become cool. Maybe, one day, you'll be as cool as me!
Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad
- Do I think you're cool? by firstname.lastname@example.org
- SpongeBob quiz YEAH! by haseeb
- Are you remotley cool? by Evan Mahnken
- how cool are you?? by tina
- How Cool Are You? by Kassie
Create a quiz on GotoQuiz. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. Hey MySpace users! You can create a quiz for MySpace, it's simple fun and free.