HEY KEIRRA (NO SPAMMERS)

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:17pm

Thread Topic: HEY KEIRRA (NO SPAMMERS)

Moonblade Junior
    (Ok so. We don't trust him at first (like now) But then after a while we grow to trust him. Then he uses our trust to do something bad (I don't know what) when Lykos kills him)

"Oayamo. Lykos' brother"i say.
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    (O.O epicness!)

"Wow...i never knew you had a brother" i say "And i never knew you had a beautiful friend" says Oayamo to Lykos
    Moonblade Junior
    (Ikr)

"You stay away from her"says Lykos "All of them"
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    "What? i cant talk to a beautiful woman like her?" he asks pointing to me Miguel comes over and grabs him by the collar "Mess with my wife...you mess with me"
    Moonblade Junior
    "Wife eh"smiles Oayamo "And that sexy angel?"he points to me. "Touch her and i will rip your head off!"says Lykos. Luila wonders over to us, she rubs her eyes "Mummy daddy can you keep the noise down?"she says. I pick her up "Sorry Angel"we say.
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    "Cute kid" says Oayamo
    Moonblade Junior
    "Touch HER and I rip your rod off, asWELL as your head and arms"i say. Luila giggles "My mummy and daddy no' like you"
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    Oayamo gives her a disgusted look and says to Yaria "What do you take me for? a pedo? i dont think so"
    Moonblade Junior
    "Any kind of touching"i say. Luila blows a raspberry at Oayamo and smiles.
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    Just then Nadie comes over "Have any of you seen Tulio?"
    Moonblade Junior
    I amidatly grab Lykos' arm. "He was with us"i say "Miguel did you see him leave?"
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    "Yeah he went somewhere near the lab "Ok thanks guys...."
    Moonblade Junior
    She leaves. "Where is my room?"asks Oayamo. "In a hole"says Lykos. "No brotherly love"whispers Miguel to Amora.
    Kierra_LOVE Junior
    "thats for sure" i whisper back
    Moonblade Junior
    "YOU KILLED Mum and Dad. YOU NEARLY KILLED Yaria and YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!"shouts Lykos, his face going red with anger "AND you EXPECT US! to give you A ROOM!" "Yes"says Oayamo. My grip tightens on Lykos' arm, i pull him "Lets go"i say "Oayamo, sleep outside"

This thread is locked. You may not post.