Okay so...

• Locked due to inactivity on May 24, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: Okay so...

Luv myself Experienced
    There's this guy that I really really like. Like I legit would take a bullet for him. I've liked him for a while now, but I'm too much of an introvert to tell him how I truly feel. I sent a small text saying that I kind of like him, but it came off as more of a slight tiny crush that will blow over soon. I really wanna tell him for real, but I don't want to pressure him into anything, cause he's one of those kinds of guys that will feel really bad if they don't like you and you like them.
    I honestly just want him to be happy. If that means him dating someone he truly likes, then I want him to.
    I'm not saying that it won't hurt me, but at least it won't hurt him.

Can anyone help me get over him? Because I know he doesn't like me. He's always talking and laughing with this other girl in my class. She's a really nice girl, and I know she can make him happy.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot

I sent a small text saying that I kind of like him, but it came off as more of a slight tiny crush that will blow over soon.

How did he respond to that text? Was he like, "Um, oh?" Or "????"
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Omfg the quote text thing changed and looks like tumblr now holy f--- im shook : Oooo
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    Spooky
    ello Advanced
    How you do that
    Magie Magic Senior
    It says how to do Quote in the info box below the post box. Apparently the new update made Quote different.
    ello Advanced
    Yeah
    But when I do it the text is normal
    Magie Magic Senior
    Huh. Idk then.
    Luv myself Experienced
    -TheLoveofBands
    He said Ok.

This thread is locked. You may not post.