Aesop's Fables Moral quiz
Aesop was a fabulist or story teller credited with a number of fables now collectively known as Aesop's Fables. Although his existence remains uncertain and (if they ever existed) no writings by him survive, numerous tales credited to him were gathered across the centuries and in many languages in a storytelling tradition that continues to this day.
In many of the tales, animals speak and have human characteristics and most of our moral-rich stories are credited to Aesop, a Greek slave and storyteller. How many of his tales do you remember?
Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad
- What Dragon age character are you? by Oddmaster
- Would you make it as a Sanin? by Uchiha Kato
- how self/personal goal-centered are you? by dafoley
- Are you a Olympian/Titan/Monster/Creature/Nymph/etc? by EraZ3712
- What character from a classic novel are you? by No one
You are taking a quiz on GoTo Quiz. We are a better kind of quiz site, with no pop-up ads, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes. And we've added something new! Now you can create a poll, try it out, it's fun and easy.