How does one changes ones way of thinking?

Thread Topic: How does one changes ones way of thinking?

Sniperlazy Experienced
    Halp
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Realize there is some things you cant change and some you can change my friend
    . Then your mindset will soon reflect the core of that statement
  • Le1F Advanced
    weed
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    That too
    PointlessDreams Advanced
    Therapy, actually. :)
    Change starts with wanting it. Once you want it enough to work for it, it'll start to happen.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    I have already changed over the past few weeks i feel good more ready for the world however i still lack the confidence to take a leap forward

my current mindset makes that difficult cause everything i want to is an *upperclass* thing while im down here barely able to survive everyone looks down on me
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Naw i feel you dude, I actually have similar things happening. This constant desire for a better life, status fame money happiness love meaning. Ur not alone in that.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    Nah i just want a normal life and be more confident for the first time in 7 years i have irl friends but i dont have the confidence to ask em to do things with me
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Ahh I see. Ok so i recall you talk a lot about confidence dude. What exactly bars you from asking friends to hang out?
    AskEiman Novice
    You should think about the things that you like about yourself , the things you're good at etc. You should remember that you're special in your own way, and it doesn't matter what people think of you.