so

Thread Topic: so

The Geek Expert
    hm no one has come for support yet
    chelsea said we could go at this time instead of this morning but i can't trust them because they're unreliable so i went in the morning and i was right
    The Geek Expert
    hm it will get better when i move
    The Geek Expert
    i don't think i like making quizzes idk
    The Geek Expert
    hm its kind of fun but idk
    i think it takes a bit too much effort with all the typing the paragraphs and answer results
    The Geek Expert
    hm that sarah person came after my hours to say sorry they didn't come before
    The Geek Expert
    its been silent for a while, unusual
    The Geek Expert
    when we came back from the shop this morning there was this new guy standing by the door as he opened it and and he was massive fat, he looked to fat to be working here like he can't be a good worker because he's setting a bad example or something
    XD
    The Geek Expert
    yeah it was funny
    The Geek Expert
    hm i've had this pain in my stomach since i woke up this morning i don't know what it is
    The Geek Expert
    its not that bad it just feels like i've eaten a lot of food, but i don't know if i have
    The Geek Expert
    my new word is "no baby"
    The Geek Expert
    i couldn't finish my double pepperoni pizza last night, it might've been because i put two packs of salami on it as well
    The Geek Expert
    i also had a burger yesterday
    The Geek Expert
    i'm thinking if i should go out with carol later, they came this morning with a new person and said we could go out later but i don't really want to