official thread

Thread Topic: official thread

ello Advanced
    Some kids from school put me in a chat, called me a hoe, then kicked me from the chat
  • Maven Pierce Newbie
    Ohh that sucks >:c
    ello Advanced
    It hurt my feelings, but oh well
  • Maven Pierce Newbie
    well i'll be your friennnnd. im nice i promise.
    ello Advanced
    I'm not
  • Maven Pierce Newbie
    o
    ello Advanced
    Okay
    So
    I know I'm not on much, but I need to rant
    And none of my friends are responding

Yesterday, I got some ice cream for milkshakes. I went to make some, but then my sister asked if I could volunteer at her work (a haunted house). I've done it before, and it sucked. But, I said yes because I wanted to be a good brother. We ended up Ubering there, and I got to play one of the main roles. She seemed mad about that, but not that mad. (Honestly I included this information because there was something relevant to what happened today). When we got home, I put my phone on the charger and collapsed ono my bed. I woke up, did things, blah blah blah. I ended up eating the ice cream because of a dispute between me and my brother, and I needed something to neutralize me. So I used my mom's food card to get some more, and went to put everything in the blender. The part that kept everything from leaking was missing, which I didn't notice until I poured the milk in and it started leaking. Anywho, long story short, no bananas or strawberries (which meant no flavour). I just put some milk and the ice cream into a bowl and used a whisp to turn it into a milkshake

So here's the big part. It's 8:13 at night and my sister had order from Uber eats. She asked if I wanted to go and get it, and I was trying to be a good brother (it's f---ing freezing outside). So I said sure and took her phone. She said the front, so I assumed she meant where she usually has it delivered. So I'm waiting there until 8:34, and my sister came running. Apparently, she had meant a different front, and I missed the driver. So she's over here complaining about how twenty bucks is gone, she can't get a refund, which I tried to apologize but she just said "shut up I don't want to talk to you", then when we get inside she's over here complaining to my brother, saying things like "that was a whole ride to work" and "I'm gonna go slit my wrists", so he said something rational for once in his life. "It's twenty dollars." She stormed into her room, and right as she slammed the door our dad walked in the house. She came out and asked if he could give her a ride to a friend's party, and he said "I don't have any gas", so she stormed into her room again.

That has me pissed, and what's bad as well is I had my phone at 93, and it dropped to 22 in an hour, but I don't want to let it charge in the living room but I don't want to just lay here when it's dead. So that also has me mad
    Faceless Knight Experienced
    at least you're not lactose intolerant
    ello Advanced
    That's true, I do love dairy
    Faceless Knight Experienced
    Everyone else is eating pizza but i'm lactose intolerant and have somewhere to be tomorrow :(
    ello Advanced
    I shouldn't have to send this to anyone yet I just had to

If I were truly insane, I wouldn't be flaunting it about. People with serious mental problems aren't proud of it, and it isn't fun to be called "psycho" and "freak", so just stop. Having mpd isn't fun, especially since little s---s like you and bullies and people who push and hurt people for a rise are the ones who forced the person to have mpd, or multiple personality disorder. It isn't fun to be so f---ing sad you throw up everyday. It isn't fun you're so sad you can't leave your bed to go to school, or the f---ing store. It isn't "fun" or "cool" to be so depressed that you actually try to kill yourself on a daily basis because of how f---ing sick and tired you are of all the s---! So f---ing scared all you know how to do is cut and cut and cut yourself instead of getting help! So f---ing depressed and suicidal you don't know what's real and what isn't so you have to make up someone to keep you from jumping off a f---ing bridge!
    ello Advanced
    I also shouldn't have to get one of those texting apps to send it to someone