Bread Thread, Revamped

• Locked by RainInTheShadows on Jan 1, '18 12:04am
    Reason: Locked at owner's request.

Thread Topic: Bread Thread, Revamped

breadboy69 Novice
    Oh s--- that was also post 3000

But also like I'm just really happy now... not many people can make me go from sobbing and stressed to constantly smiling. Even typing this I'm smiling. I'm very thankful for my wife (I also feel kinda bad because I don't call you by the nickname you chose but that's "kitten" and I feel like that's kinda weird but if/when you see this you can mention this part to me).

Also apparently senseipai you come here idk if you venture into my thread or not but even though we don't do much talking I'm very thankful for you and calls with you are definitely one of those things that make me smile
    breadboy69 Novice
    f--- I'm crying tears of happiness make it stop
    breadboy69 Novice
    I wish they could be here, instead of other states. Just imagine how great it would be to spend time together like we do now, but actually be together. Not just calls until 7am, but just hanging. Being able to see how much I'm actually smiling, finally being able to see his full face xD
    breadboy69 Novice
    Honestly the only thing that could make my good mood better is if they were available right now
    breadboy69 Novice
    f--- I feel so awkward talking to her... we used to be so close and now I just idk
    breadboy69 Novice
    Even though I'm in a good mood I really do t feel like eating... only doing it tbh to keep friends from getting angry if they find out
    breadboy69 Novice
    Besides my breakdown earlier, today was great.

First, I got to screw around with my band family and just have a good time

Next (yikes here's the breakdown) BUT I was saved by a lovely conversation that I'm kinda sad it had to happen because of me being sad but still a good conversation that I'd love to have again

Then some late night (not even 1 but I'm exhausted) talking with Sarah, which is always a good time. She was kinda beating herself up mentally and I think I was able to help her some

God I hope things like this happen throughout the school year
    breadboy69 Novice
    This was probably the most positive page I've had in a while, I'd like to keep it that way

Goodnight y'all
    breadboy69 Novice
    Yuck a bad dream :(
    Mr Creepypasta Experienced
    DONT LET THEM IN, DONT LET THEM SEE

BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAD TO BE,

CONSEAL DONT FEEL, DONT LET THEM KNOOOOWW!
    breadboy69 Novice
    Uhhh too tired to remember lyrics
    breadboy69 Novice
    Oh boy what a way to wake up
    "Wake up so I can say hi"
    >disappears

I actually kinda like waking up with texts tho so it's alright
    Mr Creepypasta Experienced
    bewbs
    breadboy69 Novice
    Uh I think this page might be a bit too much positivity for me

Jkjk
    breadboy69 Novice
    I really need to work on my eating (or lack of)

This thread is locked. You may not post.