its ok we still love you
    breadboy69 Junior
    Thanks <3
    No homo
    so these girls in my english class are lowkey bullying me now
    one of them said I was crazy and I cried for two hours when I got home
    it hurts, not gonna lie
    one of them is on both of my busses and I want to die
    I thought the bullying thing would stop when I moved but I guess I freak people out with my shakiness and list of disorders
    I thought I was doing good lately, but apparently I'm "weird" and "crazy"
    they're taking the approach where they talk about me while I'm in earshot on purpose
    I sit directly in front of them
    so this is nice
    Magie Magic Senior
    I like being weird and crazy. There's no point in trying to fit in when no one is going to let you. So sometimes it's better to stand out.
    I don't want to stand out. I want more than anything to just blend in and be normal but I can't
    I want to not be like this, I've been trying so hard to get better but it looks like nobody can tell but me
    I don't think I'm ever going to get better, it's been years and I'm still the same
    some weird antisocial freak
    breadboy69 Junior
    I don't think you're weird or crazy (Not in a bad way at least, everyone is at least a little weird)
    You're a great friend
    And you're kind and caring
    And fun to talk to and funny
    And don't listen to them if you can, please
    No homo :)
    thank you, that means a lot
    Magie Magic Senior
    Guess what? E v e r y o n e is weird.

Those girls bully you so that people focus on your insecurities instead of theirs. Trying to fit in is survival of the fittest. People fit in are like Omegas. People who are popular are like Alphas. People who stand out because they're weird are like Betas.

The Beta is often abused by the Alpha, because the Alpha wants the Beta to be an Omega. Often, the Beta will fold and become an Omega. But they are still abused because they are meant to be Betas. In other cases, the Beta will defeat the Alpha and choose to stand out. Then they challenge the Alpha. Then Either earning the right to be a Beta, or becoming the Alpha.

I am a weirdo. I tried to fit in. I succeeded. But they still saw me as an annoying weirdo. So I chose a third option, because the Alpha of that society was too brutal to fight. So I left that society. Like a wolf leaving the pack. I was then welcomed into a new pack. And I'm choosing to stand out. I'm slowly becoming the Alpha of my new society.
    Magie Magic Senior
    And yeah. What Bread Boy said.
    it's cold
    I think I'm catching a cold