boil perm doll hair?
1. Wash and condition the hair, not washing all of the conditioner out so that the hair stays soft after boiling.
2. Arrange hair as you would like it to be permed (brush it out or put it in homemade foil curlers, for example)
3. Set doll upright in (clean) kitchen sink.
4. Bring water to a boil (I usually use at least 2 quarts just because that's what I have).
5. Pour water onto doll directly from above, careful not to burn yourself or knock the doll over.
6. If styled, lay doll on towel for about a day to dry. If not styled, gently towel dry and set her somewhere else to dry completely.