The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    Still poisoned
    but Im still here
    d_h Senior
    I am between neutral and having a anxiety attack. I'm thinking too much.
    d_h Senior
    Almighty Avian Phoenix save me
    d_h Senior
    I've lost all interest in these anime movies.
    d_h Senior
    King for a king
    Eye for an eye
    The birds still sing
    When they fall from the sky

Slip a little whiskey now
    into my cup and I swear
    I'll never grow up
    I swear that I'll never grow up

But I grew up way to expeditious,if anything I never was a congruous child so ergo I grew up at the age of five.
    Fake fathers and spending virtually half my teenage years away from my soi-disant family. I never had the chance to have a full congruous childhood. So I dam well hope that my progenies don't have to deal with what I did.

So yea, pour a little whiskey into my cup but can't promise you I'll never grow up. Because my childhood is a jape. But at least like everybody else I still am a slave just like the one who's reading this right now. A slave who perpetually gets beaten to comply with their master. But you must be proud of the master that I have because I'm not a slave to the regime I'm a slave to myself but I am the worst and the most cruelest master I could even imagine. The apprehensiveness and sensitivity that runs through me. I have nothing in the way of defense so I must be offensive and that my friend is what you call a form of manic defense and its own way.
    d_h Senior
    What have I done with my life.

What's the best thing to have come out of this 21 years that I've been on this planet.

Marie? Hell no. It may seem like it but she's nothing but a memory literally there is no way for me to talk to her so that checks that off the list.

Family? That's even more bulls--- than the last statement. Because it's a joke.

Funny to think the only thing I'm proud of right now in my life is the fact that I managed to save a couple tons of people from committing suicide.

I'm a walking bad luck charm. I'm the reason someone's life fell apart hooray. It's not like I asked for this She-Devil to come into my life and ruin much more than I thought was possible. If she knows what's best for her she'll stay in Melbourne.

But that's okay because she's already threatened to come over here and if I find her taking a step onto my property first I will warn her second I'm calling the cops. Jail is the best place for her.

I refuse to let myself ever be manipulated again this is why I act offensive nearly all the time if someone gives me bad vibes. First Impressions do matter.

And if I view you as some pathetic profligate then stay the hell away from me.
    d_h Senior
    Psycho...
    d_h Senior
    Don't tread on me Profligate
    d_h Senior
    our everyone am everyone still only slaves on rags

masters range originate government to religion prevent myself liberated myself originate masters anytime and anytime again prevent the on ended myself having only end upon taking that new master and this master is myself. Upon times take myself always only achieved beat harder on I alive. Prevent this due to myself understand to what pushes my and then myself used such things against myself to pushed myself harder to accomplish I masters goals.

currently since each mans and mastertheir isownership master this will presume this I master is that master prevent our take already established myself am I ownership cruel master which means myself am dominant over I ownership master making my don't that slave or master prevent currently to what will myself will taking these two whips myself can. Collection myself'm still that slave to myself then myself must kept beating myself and upon a several point it would do became systematic the and reason of I slave beating wont held part. The important thing the is slave gets beat. constantly the originate leather. upon this point our take already milked that of everyone its worth due to once it becomes systematic it becomes useless don't easier.

system creates have empty of for reason.
    always only the forgotten reason you are a beaten yours slave of conditionally to you are a will you are a take developed government and government holds system. That means government is and would do the be enemy to society.

brought through that governmental slavery.
    slaves and masters should take that caring prevent agressive relationship and this way slaves with able to eventually threw off these rags and those to with able to became their ownership master taking their ownership motivation the behind slave that person is also them, that is true liberty prevent government still exists which is why are don't everyone with able to became that master the for greatest slave. themself
    d_h Senior
    That is the s---tiest translation I've ever seen
    d_h Senior
    so someone has brought the gtq family from the dead
    Can't say I'm against it
    d_h Senior
    Your gone so why can't I let you go

Right, so everything I had planned is destroyed thanks to someone who isn't even real. Dam Schizophrenia that you suffered ruined everything. although, of course its not your fault though. It's not like I knew and its not like you had control but alas, I don't know when I will recover.
    d_h Senior
    Nicotine used to help till I realized all its doing is numbing emotional pain

Which is exactly what Anti-Depressants do. I need to get over this myself Phoenix Dammit.
    d_h Senior
    Must be nice to have a nuclear family
    d_h Senior
    Avi's brain hurts