d_h Senior
    seriosly I am only okay thanks to vodka
    d_h Senior
    vodka is nice
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Hey, are you okay?
    d_h Senior
    im eh
    tbh just a lot of drama is tied my life from specific dangerous person who so happens to used to use this site

I mean and im locked down from covid staring my old comrad in the face but not anymore because I used up more than I can afford.

Im just being unhealthy as of late
    d_h Senior
    She is methodical
    d_h Senior
    I aughta study more NLP for protection
    d_h Senior
    Its been nice to know ya
    Weve all been damed so
    Come on
    d_h Senior
    Here's to the greater good, (For All)
    Do what you know you should, (For All)
    We all may die

Something's going on, just look around
    Fear is on the rise
    And there's blood all over the ground
    Let's all just blindfold the poor
    We must remind them what's in store
    We got them now
    Just break them down a little bit more
    I said
    Hey, you, feed the machine
    Bring them all back down to their knees
    There's no time to waste, remind the slaves
    They ain't gonna make it out alive today
    d_h Senior
    we all are all still just slaves in rags

Masters range from government to religion but I liberated myself from masters time and time again but in the end I had only ended up with a new master and that master is myself. At times have I never been beaten harder in my life. But that's because I know what pushes me and so I use such things against myself to push myself harder to accomplish my masters goals.

Now since every man and master has their own master that would presume that my master has a master but we have already established I am my own cruel master Which means I am Dominant over my own master making me not a slave or master but now what do I do with these two whips I could. Clearly I'm still a slave to myself so I must keep beating myself and at some point it will become systematic and the reason for my slave beating wont hold part. The important thing is the slave gets beaten. constantly from the leather. at that point we have already milked this for all its worth because once it becomes systematic it becomes useless not easier.

System creates lack of reason.
    Never forget the reason you beat your slave for if you do you have developed Government and government holds system. This means Government is and will be the enemy to society.

Bring down this governmental slavery.
    Slaves and masters should have a caring but agressive relationship and that way slaves can eventually throw off these rags and they too can become their own master with their own motivation behind the slave who is also them, This is true liberty but government still exists which is why not everyone can become a master of the greatest slave. themself.
    NeonSpectere Experienced
    Hey, if you ever need to talk, my discord is
    Paggles#2782