The Minefield

• Locked due to inactivity on Apr 5, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: The Minefield

Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Just finished the first couple paragraphs for my

this I believe essay
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I had a dream this would happen and just remembered it well hope I dream this boi comes back and takes his thread back
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Almost beat the s--- out of someone today thank goodness for my restraint
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Why did you just take over this thread ._.
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Well at first I was just gonna bump it so when the boy comes back he would have his thread but I decided halfway through it was now a hostile takeover

Or at least until the boy comes back
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    So anyway I've got to start working on my Aleck s--- for peppers class because I'm trying to get that free associates degree hopefully that works out I need five hours of work and I've got the act practice tomorrow AND I've got to work on my this I believe essay dang I'm busy
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I've come to find that even when surrounded by a bunch of people I feel impeccably lonely without my best friend around he's pretty much my favorite person and I try to go out of my way to keep him entertained earlier I got pissed off and stopped responding to people to keep me from freaking out on them but I realized he was worrying about me so I started talking again after a unbroken 2 hours of silence
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Come to think of it I feel very empty inside I wish I was cool or had someone to love but I'm kind of ugly and really annoying
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    There are many riddles hidden inside this mystery of an enigma for you to find
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I'm f---ing shook
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    We all know those people I'm talking online dating,"i think this is against the rules so imma go report ",b---- to a depressed kid for no reason completely unprovoked, tig bitty waifu pfp kinda person, yeah I hate that kinda person
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    The new gen of gtq users is just us again
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I need to write this essay but I'm so tired I might just write the two body paragraphs
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I kicked ass in league today with yi and xin scrubs really got ganked
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Sometimes I really just don't want to live anymore

This thread is locked. You may not post.