The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    I mean that in the nicest way possible but I needed a firm push as well and Ik how stubborn you can be
    d_h Senior
    Damn y'all are sweethearts..
    d_h Senior
    Why.. do people waste their time on me..

Clearly I'm not that great
    d_h Senior
    If I am then...
    damn
    Stardust1 Advanced
    We care about you bro
    d_h Senior
    You all clearly do a lot more than reading this journal of thoughts... I honestly thought everybody looked at me as okay this person's insane I'll just move on. Paige and I used to hate each other and he or she is actually pushing initiative trying to help me. She actually cares. I don't know why it coming from her impacts my thoughts so strongly.. probably because of hostile attitudes towards each other in the past I don't know. I just need to get out of Florida and stop procrastinating on my skills.

I must thank everybody who gives a s---tt about me
    d_h Senior
    I've been studying herbal tea Affinity as well I'm giving that spiritual journey a try.

My dumb--- was drinking black tea
    Paige_ Senior
    It's no problem. I know I was a super mega a--hole. We love you Dawson! I'm always here if you need anything.
    d_h Senior
    Thanks Paige

It means a lot
    d_h Senior
    Chamomile: caused me to feel relaxed and enlightened on how to proceed with my life and also helped me realize how much some people cared about me
    Paige_ Senior
    No problemo
    d_h Senior
    Wish I give a hug right now lol
    Paige_ Senior
    Omg I was literally about to post something in your thread and here you are lol

I forgot to mention that I found an app called PurposeColor which is good for goal setting
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Chamomile and lavender relaxes people, so I'm told. You could be like that one old lady with the essential oils
    aka me
    I'm totally non judgy as you can see
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    We f---ing love you man