They meant different like nerdy kids in high school movies
    Not transexual, mentally unstable, or autistic
    Because one day someone said we should all just pretend
    Because one day someone said we should all just pretend
    When people say you should "be yourself" they're lying
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I think being judged is the least of your problems
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Dawson therapy will literally change your life for nothing but the better people who say it doesn't work have not tried it therapists are trained to help you deal with your problems in the most healthy ways possible I promise you this I want nothing but the best for you please consider it

-josh
    d_h Senior
    In the past it ended badly I don't want to do it the other thing is it's expensive..
    d_h Senior
    My problem it is I refuse to take mental medication. I will not take it I refuse. They cannot force me I will not take it. The last time they put me on it I didn't have a choice because I was a kid after I got off of it I was never the same happiness was a joke. Overtime it caused me actual problems. I personally refuse to get back into that bull s---
    d_h Senior
    Call me stubborn but I'm stubborn for a good reason it's never worked out in my favor no matter how many times I've tried so I eventually gave up on it I know you guys are concerned but I have to figure out how to deal with this through natural medication...

I need a distraction from everything and I know what that distraction needs to be but I can't do it without a good heap of money ;-;

I need a job that I don't have to live in one place for. I need a job that doesn't have me work from nine-to-five or overnight. I need a job where I take control of my finances. I need a job where I and take advantage of my skills and work for myself on my own terms.
    d_h Senior
    I know what I'm skilled at but I have procrastination to the Core
    d_h Senior
    Once I can always be on the road then I will be happy. It's like the only thing left in my values. It takes away everything. Travel takes away every ounce negativity. It must be the answer.
    d_h Senior
    Wasting my money on someone who I barely know to listen to me and then give me advice even though they know damn well that I don't trust them. I don't just trust somebody on me giving money to. All they care about is the money. If they weren't getting paid they wouldn't be helping people
    d_h Senior
    I hate artificial care without burning passion if someone cares about me I want it real.
    d_h Senior
    * with a burning passion
    d_h Senior
    "Oh but Dawson the pill called Vyvanse actually helps people and so do antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds"

Right and if I take one then I'm going to need another then I'm going to need another and another and another and then I'll be hooked on 50 different drugs not knowing which one does what. It's just a buls--- way for the mental health hospitals and mental health workers to make a big amount of dough. The last time I took any mental medication I ended up being on 10 different pills a day.

Insomnia anti-depressant anti-anxiety ADHD medicine allergy medication a pill that was supposed to prevent weight loss because one of the medications cost me not to eat a pill that actually made me eat.

I'm not doing that again mental medication may work for other people but it doesn't work for me so they can shove it up their ass
    Paige_ Senior
    Alright, what are things that you are willing to do? I can give you some tips on things that might help. I'm not trying to make you change your life, I think I am speaking for everyone here, I am giving you suggestions because we dont want to see you so upset.

-When you wake up, try to set a goal for yourself for the day. If you have time, try to think of steps you can take to achieve said goal. It doesnt have to be big, even something as small as doing the dishes.

-Try to eat healthier. It is proven that certain foods containing certain things, such as dairy and gluten, can contribute to your feelings. I'm not saying go vegan or go on a strict diet, but maybe eating not as many snacks, or a better meal.

- Exercise a little. A little bit of exercise can make you happier for a tiny bit. You dont have to go to the gym and work yourself to death, but just go on a walk, or ride a bike if you know how.

-Do some therapeutic activities. Perhaps you can do yoga, meditation, or simply write in a journal. Those things seem to be the most recommended. You can find something else to do, just make sure it is healthy, and makes you happy.

And most importantly, take a break and relax when you can if you need it. Just breathe and have a Dawson day. Make sure your schedule is empty, and do what you want to do. If you want to watch a movie? Watch one! If you want to chill at a park, do it. Do not overwork yourself. I know it sounds easier than it is, but being able to recognize that you need a break is important to mental health.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Paige is right, Dawson. If you want to get better, you have to actually want to get better. That means taking steps on your own for your mental health. Take care of yourself physically. Understand what food you're eating, and what every ingredient will do to you. You know for a fact that caffeine depresses you. There are several other foods that will depress you as well.
    You also said you want natural remedies. And I do believe in sticking to natural things, so go see an herbalist or something. Maybe get a tea that does more than just keep you from getting addicted to something else.
    And I heard the best way to get over depression is to focus on other people instead of yourself. Help neighbors and communities, be nice to other people. I understand wanting to just stick to yourself, but isolation is a good way to stay depressed. Even if you don't talk to a therapist, you should at least talk to someone okay?
    And if you ever need someone to just listen to you, you know I will. The offer is always there.
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Dawson its okay to not be happy sometimes but then there's a point where its a choice Ik because I made the wrong choice for a long time. So you can choose to actively seek help and get better or choose to sulk and stay f---ed up inside. Ik you don't want to admit that you can't fix all your problems yourself but none of us can I'm telling the truth when I say seeking help has been the best decision I have ever made.