The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    Im sorry Marie
    Im sorry Day
    Im sorry God
    im sorry Jesus
    Although most of all Im sorry Myself for letting myself Screw up my life.

Dear Dawson,
    Im so sorry for what Ive done to you I have screwed up your life. Precisely Your love life. Thanks to me Everything you had with Marie Is gone but it doesnt stop there I f---ed up your only rebound.

Lots of sorrow, Yourself
    d_h Senior
    Dear Myself,

f--- you I don't want your dam apologies I want you Dead All you have done thats positive is help me realize how special Marie is to me. thanks to you Ive strayed so far from the one above thanks to you I have no reason to live on. Look what you f---ing did. Your right all you do is break hearts That includes your f---ing own. You are nothing but a useless b------.
    d_h Senior
    f--- I didnt Hide that from recent posts
    d_h Senior
    i cant do this anymore
    d_h Senior
    That was today
    d_h Senior
    Her birthday is Today?

Not two Days ago?

That changes things

Dam
    Stardust1 Advanced
    You okay bro?
    Sniperlazy Junior
    D.h is a mental case always has been but he is kinda spiralling downwards 😕
    d_h Senior
    Alright, I'm going to hold everything that was said there together right now. My trusted flame Elba of internal affairs. I get that you have been dealing with s--- yourself but I'm going to be 100% honest whenever I say this hurling insults at other people that are in sorts is no way to make yourself feel better.

You've done it with Sammy and now you've done it with me. I would say I'm surprised you have the balls to say something like that to me but I'm really not surprised. Because fortunately I don't give a s---. Like I've said before my values very few and myself is not one of them I could face death in the face tomorrow and say "you want to take me go ahead"

Although there are a few things that I prioritise one of the things is the the common belief that what I have is a "mental case" which in most cases whenever somebody says that to me which is happened quite a few times it means that I need to go see a therapist it's just some friendly way of them saying it.

I can handle this myself. And if you meant to say something along those lines I could say the same thing about you and your anger management that you need to take control of. You're not the first person that has made uneducated remarks on my mental state.

Another thing is I am completely responsible for what my mental state is. I've only done this permanent effect to myself so it's up to me to correct it not anybody else. Now, before anybody gets the feeling to have an argument with me saying I need to go see a therapist because the last time I had an argument with somebody about that it ended badly.

Snipe I got two things to say to you find a way to Channel out your anger and don't expel it on other people. Precisely in coop.

Also, don't let your anger or whatever the hell happens with you cause flame warriors to leave.

You're not receiving my pity as I'm about sick of pitying people who lose their s--- on other people because of a substance abuse or they can find a way to Channel things out better I'm sick of it.
    d_h Senior
    Oh come on I re-read that three times how did I still make a typo
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    my dude, hey im not gonna pick a fight with you. i do want to say that you do NOT have a mental case dude. im sure of it. laze just likes to throw out his frustrations on random people. i do it sometimes but i always know deep down that my anger causes me to insult. right now i see that you are dealing with issues which may or may not be purely psychological, and i hope that you find your way around them bud
    d_h Senior
    Thanks
    d_h Senior
    Ha family
    What a joke
    d_h Senior
    Why did that make me die laughing
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Look at that pupper :')
    Your pfp