I unironicly wanna cry
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Let's cry together
    d_h Senior
    Sounds great
    d_h Senior
    He thinks I'm dead and he's talking to a demon
    d_h Senior
    How the f*** does this make any sense I'm trying to understand it but I just can't. He says all these hurtful things directly at me not knowing that I am actually the same guy that I've been for the past f****** 19 years of my f****** life. You think I feel great whenever I'm being berated every time I speak being called a cold-hearted killer being called a demon. For f---sake you're agnostic if anything you probably don't even know what a demon is after all you thought that if a demon touches another person that automatically makes him a demon you're being f****** retarded I never thought I'd say that about you. I never died no matter how many times that played in your head I never killed myself I never got killed I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you may have had visions of it but it never happened you're making it very very hard to show my love. I Feel like punching a hole in the wall.
    d_h Senior
    48 Hours of no sleep and I'm still kicking s*** even Mando is claiming I need to get sleep and he's right
    d_h Senior
    I have stress marks.
    Ah hell
    d_h Senior
    Got a game I'm making as well a project
    d_h Senior
    I need caffeine
    d_h Senior
    My cognitive functions feel dead without it
    d_h Senior
    Left in Sorrow
    Left In Pain