d_h Senior
    Just another life day in the shoes of hell
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Aww
    I hope you're doing well :(
    d_h Senior
    Eh just really aware of things
    d_h Senior
    Alright Buddy listen here, I don't care how close we have been in the past if you're going to deliberately try to stop something that has been going on with me for the past 2 months because you do not necessarily politically agree with what I'm doing then you can go bang yourself.
    d_h Senior
    Right PSA

I don't care if you people and the rest of the world find yourselves in a grave.
    Those who I'm okay with know who you are
    I'm done with the world and done with this site so all of you can do whatever the hell you want.

The world is full of the same trashy people and one day, it's going to be everybody's downfall, but hey, I won't be living by that time, so I honestly don't give a crap. So long kinks and chinks for I am officially done with everything.
    d_h Senior
    That conflict will damage things between me and his handsome brother.

Just as if me and boyfriend could have any more s---.
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    d_h Senior
    I'm done it's time to get everything back.
    d_h Senior
    Why am I back in this s--- hole
    d_h Senior
    Man there's always that one person on Facebook that starts posting things that barely cross as not p---ography. And to think that if it's a picture of a woman normally most guys would go "give me more" me on the other hand I gag every time and it always appears at the worst times like whenever I'm at work.
    d_h Senior
    Another thing about Facebook is the Mark Zuckerberg crew is too focused on censoring free speech to even think about solving the other problems
    d_h Senior
    Way too much detail somebody gave me on their damn fetish ug
    d_h Senior
    A very deep conversation about romance intercourse being gay and love what the f*** is my conversations