The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior

"I’m not White; in fact, I’m a Black male. But there is one thing I really wish people would stop doing to Whites: I am sick and tired of my White friends feeling as if they have to walk on eggshells around me. I am a grown man who needs no coddling or protection, and I tell people this all the time.

But what makes them feel this way in the first place?

Honestly, I think it’s because Whites (especially straight, White males) seem to be the only group safe for everyone to attack. And that’s just dead wrong. We’re so caught up with being “inclusive”, which is a good thing, but it seems we’ve made a mistake: we felt as if we had to identify some “bad guy” or “enemy” who was responsible for all the evils in this world. And, since Caucasians are the majority in this country, I guess we had to pin it on them.

Look, not all Whites are the same (just as not all Blacks are the same). But, when you start blaming all this crap on a particular group en masse, don’t be surprised when members of that group start feeling as if their backs were against the wall and start fighting back. Is this the F-ing “racial harmony” we were wanting?

It’s wrong when you stereotype or discriminate against me, and it’s just as wrong when you do it to the White gentleman beside me. I know I HATE being judged by some stupid-assed, blanket racial stereotype, so I know exactly how it must feel when some of my White friends get the same treatment.

How about we just start judging each other as individuals? Good God, is it really that difficult?" God bless you Jim Lee
    d_h Senior
    Holy dam
    They fixed the link glitch
    Stardust1 Advanced
    That happened a while ago
    d_h Senior
    How long ago
    d_h Senior
    I love how one political debate can diminish the friendship of two people.

It really shows the true colors of a person whenever they refused to remain friends with that person just because they disagree with their political belief.

It especially doesn't make sense whenever the person is being offended on the behalf of someone that is stupid and that is what this World runs off of, not enough people are going to mind their own business, so they get offended on the behalf of people, and you can not tell me that that's not true, because I know damn well, it's true, I've seen it in society every single day. One of the many reasons why society is become a victims society is because of that.
    d_h Senior
    Mountains in Florida 🤔
    Wtf
    d_h Senior
    Las Vegas car
    I love it.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Dang ive been trying to find the thread where he did fix that...it was a few months ago. Or last month. One of those. I'm apparently terrible at this though
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    d_h Senior
    Huh I learned 2 things from that thread
    Which includes that some turtles are edible
    d_h Senior
    The age demographic here is getting lower and lower
    d_h Senior
    Oh lord, I knew I shouldn't have made it public on that one little site son of a crack whore. Stop sympathizing with me, I don't want your sympathy I'm gay not f---ing retarded.

That is the third time this month.
    d_h Senior
    I have s--- for money to get to and from work if I get the job
    d_h Senior
    Alright calm the hell down Dawson. You're throwing choice words around again.
    d_h Senior
    Starting the next page, I'm gonna try and go a whole page without cussing