The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    And I've noticed a pattern with people that I argue with they always adding to their arguments, something that's not relevant or lies.
    d_h Senior
    Oh wait a second. There's actually people out there who think that I am literally Satan himself.

Can you f---ing believe that bull s---.

There are people who actually hate me to that extent, where they think everything I say is wrong, everything I say is bad. My opinion doesn't matter anything that I say is a fact isn't a fact even though when ever it's not even arguable that it is a fact. And I'm talking about, in general, I don't mean anything by today.
    d_h Senior
    Oh, and the worst part is, he makes a deal with me, but I know how deals work with this Jack guy. His promises are nothing, and his deals are always broken. So I can't wait till he becomes an a--hole again. All I know is that if it happens again, I'll release my real thoughts on him.

He's a no good a--hole who doesn't understand the words no and he doesn't understand the words leave and he doesn't understand the words we're done ( was said by a friend not me)

Then whenever I get involved he tells me to mind my own business. Well, I would if he didn't decide to be a flat out a--hole to one of my loved ones so you did that on yourself Buddy. And then you try playing the victim card by saying "I'm gonna cut myself " Or even the classic one "I'm gOnNa KiLl mYsElF" and it's only to get attention and make people feel bad for you and I'm gonna be 100 percent honest if a day comes, when ever you actually do kill yourself. I will feel pain but also I won't let tears fall and I will know that your reasoning for it was bulls---.
    d_h Senior
    I swear, if I wake up tomorrow morning, to bulls--- from him again I'm gonna be pissed the hell off.
    d_h Senior
    Hey Dawson, why are you asleep at 3 o'clock in the afternoon?

Gee I wonder why.
    d_h Senior
    I think I'm in love with a guy l
    d_h Senior
    Like no joke, I just want to curl up next to him in a hug him

He's such a sweetheart
    d_h Senior
    Which is kind of why I defended him so drastically earlier.
    d_h Senior
    A gentleman like him does not deserve to be berated by an a--hole who doesn't know what the word no means
    d_h Senior
    It's funny how just thinking about him made me calm down on a whole lot.
    d_h Senior
    And it's funny how over the Internet, I'm called self-centered a whole lot

But in reality people say I'm too selfless

Do people even know what the word self-centered means. Hell if I know

All I care about right now is Day
    d_h Senior
    I need to get at least some sleep
    d_h Senior
    I need like 20 shots of wine
    d_h Senior
    Now after that slight response. I'm going to finally try and drop this and I'm hoping other people will as well.

People aren't reading between the lines, so I might as well give up, my intent was not to appear as Racist. I also had no intent of the woman who hates me most to stir a pot of something good.
    d_h Senior
    Yet I never said I hate gay people.
    I am literally in love with a guy Like I said, you're putting words in my mouth
    Calling me a 5 year old whenever you're making s--- up.