The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    Not even angry
    Although I'm afraid I can't say the same for the opposing sides blinded by the fog
    d_h Senior
    Personal experiences were minimal but I surely wasn't self centered. Never had I once made it about me but whatever, go ahead and lie.
    d_h Senior
    At least 3 people understand my point
    d_h Senior
    Another thing
    I want my ass this view. I'm just one of the only ones that aren't afraid to be called an a--hole for pointing these things out.

I'll use that phrase again, sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me and it should never hurt you either

I'm not saying that because you should be like me, I'm saying that because you need to learn that not everybody is going to feel sympathy towards you, just because you are black. Not everyone is gonna feel sympathy towards you because you're gay. Not everyone's going to feel sympathy towards you because you are female. If you people are really for equality, why do you expect sympathy? Deal with your own problems to learn to sort out what hurts, and what doesn't. I hate the fact that I have to stand here and see society turn into a bunch of victims.

Yes, you can't control that you were born black and yes, people are gonna use a racial slur towards you but you're only gonna find it offensive because your parents or the media told you so? Now, how does that make sense?

If I gave a s---, I could go on about how whites arnt treated properly. But I really don't give a s---. My point is you can make the n word an irrelevant insult. How about that? I am completely calm whenever I'm typing this. And I hope whatever youre reading this you can understand at least one part of my point.
    d_h Senior
    You haven't seen a good debate topic in the wine cellar for quite a while now have you
    d_h Senior
    Ever since the why can't I own a Canadian thread

Or was that in the garden?
    d_h Senior
    I realized I was called a middle-class, I'm pretty f---ing lower class.
    d_h Senior
    Lmao
    d_h Senior
    It irks me how people don't know how to read or they refuse to read before they make a conclusion
    d_h Senior
    If you're gonna make an argument, be sure to read the other side that way, you know what you're talking about
    d_h Senior
    But what use does it make I'm talking to the un educated here

I'm talking to the victims society
    d_h Senior
    I honestly did not expect this f---ing debate to get out of hand it's gotten so out of hand that I'm actually losing my mind and control over my own body I had 2 arguments today in the now I'm shaking like a dog s---ting tacks
    d_h Senior
    About to just f---ing drop this

I already had to deal with telling a guy to f--- off earlier due to him bashing a special someone's disability. Dam a--hole should really know what it feels like to stop breathing for an entire 2 minutes. It'll teach him not to f---ing doubt things and it will teach him that schizophrenia/multiple personality disorder is a real thing. so whatever I say this, this is just a specific small little rant,

He should honestly stick his tongue in an electrical socket.
    d_h Senior
    Like Jack if you keep this bulls--- up, one day, your poor sacred little heart is gonna end up so broken that you're gonna actually end up killing yourself And that's not a threat that's a promise. I've seen situations like this happened before, and it always ends in sadness. I used to value you as a friend as well but then you turn around can you start insulting the wrong person and mock them for a disability that they were born with. I'm not gonna be friendly. I don't show sympathy towards mental disabilities, but I will show sympathy towards people close to me who have to deal with you being a f---ing a--hole
    d_h Senior
    Like I'm done with the oppression topic

Right now, all my anger is focused towards this onel jackass.