The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    And I had no intention of being rude words slip out of my mouth whenever I have been extremely into a topic
    d_h Senior
    Still love you bread son
    d_h Senior
    I'm not racist
    I'm just trying to neutralize it
    you're not gonna get there by literally accusing black people of using racism for personal gain on a large scale and then pretending words have no psychological and emotional impact

yeah sorry but this ain't it chief
    also poorly written, convoluted paragraphs about your own personal experiences =/= evidence
    your "logic" is extremely flawed and self-centered. you are obviously highly delusional and have no idea how to contextualize the world outside of your own extremely limited experiences
    should we even talk about how you go on and on about how people "sHoUlDn'T bE hUrT bY wOrDs" but you won't s h u t u p about how "OMG BLACK PEOPLE BASHING ME" and "hurr hurr people don't like facts" (as if you provided any lol)

like I don't mean to be a dick but holy s---, you have no clue what you're talking about and you're making a huge ass of yourself. you shouldn't speak about issues that you don't seem to even have the capacity to understand and then act like a condescending douche when people call you out.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Wow
    d_h Senior
    Yes, sister, how surprising was that
    d_h Senior
    I think I got marked
    d_h Senior
    That's odd sets messages did not show up until just now
    d_h Senior
    And I never said, black people are bashing me, here's what I said, I said that in order to stop the racial violence that happens, people should learn to grow a pair of balls and not take offense to racial slurs everybody else does it, and I did not complain, one bit all I did was point out the obvious which was that he/she bashed me. There's a pretty wide difference between me complaining about it and pointing out what actually happened. I definitely wasn't complaining about it.

My main interest was to try and diminish people being triggered. Jesus Christ, I haven't used that term since 2016.
    d_h Senior
    Hindi, yes, let me correct myself, I should have specified that it was not all people who are black more precisely that small group or my mistake that big group. Take a look at the news, at least here in Florida, you see, a lot of people get shot because of the fact that they use racial slurs and if they don't get shot, they get beaten up, which is not an excuse
    d_h Senior
    *ok
    Not hindi
    d_h Senior
    Some words that have a psychological impact actually shouldn't

I love how people aren't even looking at my full claim, they're just reading a bit, and then they're just going to completely say no, you're dumb, shut the hell up or they are reading the claim, but not paying attention to it.
    d_h Senior
    I'm not racist
    I'm just saying, verbal racism he's only existed because people make it existed, it can all be stopped if people just learned to not give a s--- which will, in fact, 100 percent, I guarantee lower the amount of assaults in the world.
    d_h Senior
    In conclusion being offended is a choice