The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    Stallcost_Vaulture
    You'll know it's mine, because you'll see a woman with a slip of paper on her mouth that says side effects of you. It's a band album cover

Beside from that, all these things I've been saying, are notes of a game that I play that gets extremely in depth whenever you're in government of an alliance. It's a game called politics and war, and as you know it's politics
    d_h Senior
    Phoenix in the lounge for once
    Holy s---.
    d_h Senior
    I really want to argue but you know what I'll be labeled a white male supremacist, so that's why I stay out of the wine cellar, all I wanted to say is extreme feminism is not woman's suffrage, that is original feminism, extreme feminism is what exists today that bulls---

Just my opinion, or, more less a fact
    Paige_ Advanced
    Yeah extreme feminists are a problem. They're almost as dumb as anti vaxxers
    d_h Senior
    Lmao right
    Stardust1 Advanced
    *poke*
    d_h Senior
    Oh my god it's my Christian friend
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I liveeee
    d_h Senior
    Yaaaas
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I'm pretty much dead on here tho
    d_h Senior
    Same
    d_h Senior
    Hmmm you ever thought I did not want to work my f---ing ass off by doing Mexicans jobs. Leave maintenance work to the Mexicans.
    d_h Senior
    People don't like facts
    breadboy69 Experienced
    Not trying to be rude but if every other person has the point of view, it's quite possible that you're the one that doesn't like facts
    d_h Senior
    I have all my things backed up with evidence, I don't see how you're saying that I don't like facts, I will value every fact that has been said, but a lot of those things are only resulted in somebody making the choice to be offended. You don't have to be offended, you just choose to be oppressed it's bulls---.

And that doesn't only go for race that goes for sexuality as well. You choose to be offended, whenever comes to verbal racism or verbal insults, anything verbal should not go to an extent of somebody crying over it.