The Minefield

Thread Topic: The Minefield

d_h Senior
    Offbeat powers could possibly be a s--- show within days jc
    I regret signing a treaty with Siccari
    Akch and I have two different ways of thinking

My style: get someone with experience in Government in Offbeat power's government

His style: give people with no experience and have only been in the game for a month a government role.

_simplified_

My style: cautious and professional

His style: open and dangerous.
    d_h Senior
    I have to make a decision as Flame Vorbate
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Fire me
    d_h Senior
    Lmao you can leave if you want that's all you really have to do typical government system is going to make things different from when ever you're in arrgh and that's exactly why Drekkza acted the way he did. I did want to get you an internal affairs head it would sure as hell beat having the Jews of Sicarri bringing some random person, who's been in the game for only a month and saying, give him a government job.

Like I said, their skill set is open and dangerous. They're gonna fall apart very fast.
    d_h Senior
    I'm a few seconds from dissolving the entire f---ing alliance itself

Moving everybody down to applicant and abandoning it in general. Would have better luck joining back with Goon squad or some s---. Maybe I'll even join f---ing bad company either way, it's 10 times better right now than what the center of offbeat powers is going through. f---ing bulls--- of an Ally known as sakari, and I don't want to just cancel a treaty with them, because that will make us look bad.
    d_h Senior
    *Sicarri
    d_h Senior
    My trust level on them is very low
    d_h Senior
    Even with Lucifer Morningstar being our advisor, there's no f---ing fixing this s---. Either wait out the treaty length or decline the treaty and have a major war, but I'm nowhere near strong enough to have a major war if I decline the treaty therefore, if I'm to decline the treaty, I need to get my dam propaganda methods up and I need to get more joiners strong and weak.
    d_h Senior
    I swear this game is gonna make my hair turn gray, because I'm in f---ing government and I'm in government with nobody else that is trust worthy to run the other departments. I mean, at least it's not the fresh ignus clan yet. People with little experience are literally being a b---- about how I'm not giving them a government role. What in the hell. It took me 6 months to get into a low government in the Dark Brotherhood. I'm sure as hell, not gonna just give somebody high government after one month
    d_h Senior
    There's several ways this alliance can go, it can fall apart like Valkyrie but that can be avoided as long as I don't have an heir

Or it can fall into a s--- show like the dark brotherhood, where it's never on the leaderboard in one spot for even a month it's always moving.
    d_h Senior
    Offbeat powers is not supposed to be imperialist
    d_h Senior
    But we are definitely gonna be hella defensive
    d_h Senior
    The chances with making a block with the Illuminati was ruined.
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Wtf is going on
    Thats_Just_Josh Advanced
    Well daws hope you get this hope you're doing well and hope you're on high streek because I'm on a low one well when you do see this tell me if you have an instagram if so I'll give you mine if not oh well see you in a few man peace