Welcome to the mental hospital

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 5, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: Welcome to the mental hospital

alex3000 Junior
    [NO FUKING ENAILS]
    Jellypenguin Novice
    Yes.just yes.

0,0 what exactly are you putting down there? Like, enterprises,independent,technology. some big words there xD

BIG WORDS MEANS BIG PLANS.
    Jellypenguin Novice
    Mean* dammed typos
    alex3000 Junior
    noooOOoOOoOoOooOoOOoOOOOOOoooooOOoaozoOo! from Wikipedia article about this is not responsible to a report from this supplier of their respective companies and individuals with disabilities medical center and other words in this country to be an important step by an independent contractor who has recently launched its own right of this article by a single person in your area and I think that this will not have a great way to ENDTHISMOTHERf---ER have the opportunity for us all a little too many times before I go out to a new study shows how much money to buy it was not be the most popular stories about it has to offer you can get to know what I have been in business administration has to offer you can get to see what happens next time we had some people will get better results for example if it doesn't seem so many other things about a month or two weeks before he died Anderson a little
    Jellypenguin Novice
    Awh cmon, you know you want to be kidnapped by me..

*nods head like I understand what's going on* yes yes very interesting.
    alex3000 Junior
    I guess just don't kill me plez *sad eyes*

#YouWantedWeirdUcucudududucufjcjcjpxphdphdpgsototsotsltslzlgzogxb bc bhclzlbxlylydlyspyspyspypyslbxlbxlbxlblbxblgxlb lbxl bc lbxl had hlhdlydlysotsotaktqktqktqoaorqorwotwktwktaotaktaktaktaktakfakfa
    alex3000 Junior
    HOLY s--- BRB
    alex3000 Junior
    bac/bak/ack/akc
    alex3000 Junior
    umm... ello?
    Jellypenguin Novice
    AHA, so you do want to be kidnapped by mwa. >:D I can't make any promises for not killing you, and I have no sympathy for sad faces.

#wouldyoucallthatweirdthoughhuhb----huhhuhuhuhuhorIntellectualfreakishtomatosaucecannibalHumaneaterstuffdbgabdjxjgwhfmrjjsb
    alex3000 Junior
    jckcifocohxohsoywsYcphcoxphdpyspyaoraEphxphxpgsptsPphclhxogzpysySucjcudhx
    Jellypenguin Novice
    Isawthewordspyjntherewhatdoeshsgvdjdjndbwhsjjsthishbdhehdbsnnsmeangebhwjndbensjjdhsheblikehgdhshdgsactuallymanhdgegdhdhwhbdbhwj
    alex3000 Junior
    wat?
    Jellypenguin Novice
    Nuthing,nuthing at all :F
    alex3000 Junior
    What the hell is happeni ng???

This thread is locked. You may not post.