Official Darkness Thread

• Locked by Dark22978 on Oct 22, '18 3:43pm
    Reason: Archiving; replaced with a newer thread.

Thread Topic: Official Darkness Thread

anri hyuga Hot Shot
    I'll post in that one. :3 one moment.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Selena112 Expert
    Oh. Too many green profile pics.

Still, you're worth more.
    absol heart Senior
    dark
    crystal'ed
    .-.
    SG115 Senior
    Haha hey Absol. :3
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    i'm green too oops

I know, I know. I'm currently discussing important topics right now and not responding to any soap, I'm sorry.
    Vesta Newbie
    But I'm still a horrible person.
    Selena112 Expert
    Aren't we all? We have good and bad days.
    Nobody's perfect vesta
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Aye, Sel's right. We're all horrible sometimes. And we've got to accept that.. But remember that we're not fully horrible. We've got ups and downs. It's our decision to chose which we focus on.
    Selena112 Expert
    ^^^
    Vesta Newbie
    I've been horrible all of my life. I know I'm not a good person, and it's always going to be that way. I'm always labeled as the bad guy, which I am. I'm a souless being with no respect towards others.
    Selena112 Expert
    Clearly, people here like you, so you have to be doing something right. But if you won't listen, just try to finish your day without doing anything stupid. Just have a day.
    Vesta Newbie
    I can't even attempt suicide correctly, so I might as well just suck it up. Aye, no wonder why I'm so unlikable. I'll try to be happy.. even if I can't.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    No, you THINK you aren't a good person. You THINK you're labeled as the bad guy. You aren't. Please, listen to me. You have a soul. You don't need to respect every person you meet to be a good person. You don't need to be nice to everyone you know if you don't feel like it at any given time. Everyone has a bit of good in them. Do try to focus on that more than anything. I, too, struggling finding that. I spend most of my time wondering why I'm not good enough and if I'm not worth people's time. I'm constantly reminded that.. I am. I just think I'm not. And that's the same to you. I care for you. You've yelled at me before. It's not the end of the world. Don't think so lowly about yourself.

This thread is locked. You may not post.