Request Threads to be Locked/Unlocked here

Thread Topic: Request Threads to be Locked/Unlocked here

DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    Please drop a link and explain whether you'd like the thread to be locked or unlocked. If you cannot use links, tell us the name of the thread and what forum it is in.

Thank you for using this thread to help us avoid clutter!
    Marrow Sable Newbie
    https :// [no urls] forum/offbeat/276015-students-chat-room/292/thread.html

Could this thread perhaps be moved to the garage?
    Both paggles and I have discussed wanting it to be moved there, as it is a casual rp.
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    Done!
    mothIncarnate Novice
    Thanks x3
    Hi, I was just wondering if the thread that is pinned in the lounge about the discord could be unlocked because I have a question about the discord.
    Shattered Glass Advanced
    @Katniss— I have it locked so people won't make discussion and bump the thread to multiple pages. We had that happen the last time I posted a link, and people got distracted and didn't click on the first page.

I can answer your question here, or in another thread!
    Oh, okay, great! So I tried joining the discord on my phone by entering in the link, but then it said that the link was expired, so I guess I didn't really know what to do lol.
    Wesley Advanced
    That's very odd. It is set to be a link that never expires and has unlimited uses. I can make a special 24 hour one just for you, if you'd like?
    Yeah, that would be great, thanks!
    Shattered Glass Advanced
    Okay, maybe my phone is just being dumb or something, because it still won't work.
    Clara Ford Junior
    Please lock the following threads around Sunday June 14 5:00pm Eastern Time. If I don't show up before then and state otherwise, I would like for these to be locked. I will be absent for an uncertain amount of time. Thank you.

DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    Clara, I'll be sure to lock the threads for you if you are not present by then. Best of wishes.
    Clara Ford Junior

Please lock this.
    I'm tired of giving off the idea that I'm a desperate w-----.
    It was an EXPERIMENT, I told them.
    ...boys. 🙄
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    I have locked all of the threads that you've linked.