Ian's Masterpieces

• Locked due to inactivity on Feb 3, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Ian's Masterpieces

Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Will start uploading stuff once I collect pictures on my PC.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Owen"
    Sketch of an internet friend of mine named Owen. I couldn't stop myself from drawing this photo he had on his Instagram--
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Hand Practice"
    I love drawing hands realistically (you can find some more examples on my old art thread). This is one that I'm not completely proud of; it's not really a dynamic pose or anything cool like that.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Duck"
    I asked people to throw some pictures at me, and this is one I received. I think I spent more time on the duck than the hand, lmao.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Eddie"
    Venom was the best movie I've seen this year, hands down! As soon as I got home, I went and redrew the scene where Eddie discovers what Venom can do. Literal heart eyes for these two.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"still feel."
    I was listening to a song, and I realized how much it meant to me after the eighth repeat. I've been through so much, but I've stuck through it all, and now I'm at a point in my life where I love what I do and I love the people around me. This piece was meant to show how resilient someone can be despite what has happened to them. I loved coloring in the background in with my copic marker.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Drooling"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. This is from a comic that was drawn by one of FlorkofCrow's fans. I really liked the concept of the monster, and redrew it (since I have a lack of creativity. Oops!).
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Exhausted"
    A self-insert for one of the 2018 Inktober prompts. I draw best from reference, so I took a picture of myself on the floor in whatever outfit I had on at the time. This is the first piece I did for Inktober because I wasn't sure what to do for the other prompts. Made me fall in love with sketchy pen drawings.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Star"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. A friend of mine wanted me to do a portrait for him. Normally, I don't do requests, but I had nothing to draw for Day 8. He threw this selfie at me, and then I drew it! I added a little gold star so it would qualify for the prompt.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Warning: Self harm, blood

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Flowing"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. I've been following quite a few artists that do witch-themed art, and I wanted to imitate their style of art. The only thing I could think of for the prompt was blood flowing. I own a lot of blades, so it was super easy for me to get a reference. Note that I was not harmed; I scribbled the blood after looking at fake blood references on Google. xD It's probably not very accurate--
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Cruel"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. There's a scene in the official music video for SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK that always catches my eye; Joji is stumbling along an alleyway, and stops to try and catch his breath despite the arrow in his back. It spoke a lot to me, and I decided to redraw the scene with minor edits to make it appeal to me. Probably one of my favorite Inktober pieces right now.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Swollen"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. I really, really love drawing hands.. I was having a hard time coming up with something for this prompt, so I just kind of scribbled some color and made it look kind of cool. Made me think about how hands look if you punch a wall semi-roughly (or a person).
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Bottle"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. My initial sketch had someone crying in the corner of the bottle. The label said "Bottle of Depresso" or something stupid. I ended up changing it to this design because I really wanted to make it look like there was some kind of liquid inside, since I assumed that would be easier to draw. I'm a lazy jerk, lmao.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Work in Progress

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Roses"
    I've been wanting to draw myself a new self-portrait for a while, but I've noticed that my realistic drawings only look good if I'm in an art mood. I was trying to figure out what theme I wanted. I have a vase with a bunch of rose petals in it; there's a single rose still standing. I recently got a new shirt that has a bunch of flowers on it. I decided to put two and two together and take a little selfie fest until I got the right pose. This is where its at right now; I don't have the energy to keep working on it. Every time I look at it, I get pissed off. :( I might finish it sometime later this month if I get back in a mood for it.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot

Direct Link:
    Link:

"Scorched"
    One of the 2018 Inktober prompts. My original design was a poor, distressing drawing of a burning tree. I hated it, and I decided I could do better. I ended up drawing some League of Legends fanart. I honestly preferred how it looked before I colored in his body; something about using white ink to trace old lines doesn't sit well in my stomach. It took me about an hour and a half to finish despite looking so sketchy and simple. Still like it quite a bit.

This thread is locked. You may not post.