2 acchi kocchi
    3 clannad
    4 no game no life
    5 lucky star
  • Sniperlazy Newbie
    Feel free to post your own lists
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Medabots
    Ghost Stories (DUB, NOT SUB. THE DUB IS ABRIDGE-LEVEL COMEDY)
    Hajime No Ippo
    Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple
    Ninja Slayer

That's in no particular order.
    Luv myself Experienced
    1. Angel Beats (seriously, I've never laughed so hard in my life. I haven't cried that hard either.)
    2. RWBY (not technically an anime, but it's still got a really good plot, and the fight scenes are SO WORTH IT! Plus, I'm all about character development, and this show has LOADS!)
    3. Fairy Tail (a great beginners anime, and very addicting once you get through the first few episodes. Characters are great, fight scenes are great, villains are hateable but great, and the character development is great!)
    4. Madoka Magica (a very cutesy looking adorable anime: until the end draws near. Every episode gets darker. I personally wouldn't watch this unless you want to be scarred for life. But all in all, it's got a great plot, and, once again, lots of character development.)
    5. Your Lie in April (Yes: it's a romance anime No: it does not end in a cheesy way. I bawled my eyes out, and I'm planning on rewatching it. It's really well animated, the characters are lovable, and the plot doesn't have any gaps.)
  • Sniperlazy Newbie
    Few things in life give you that strange feeling you get when you finish an anime that mix of sadness happiness regret and slight satisfaction
    Sniperlazy Novice
    Been over a month still havent watched a singlr episode
  • Tinny Novice
    [poll.SJA]
  • Bobsayshi Newbie
    Hi
  • Bobsayshi Newbie
    Hahhahhahhhaahhahahahhahahahahaha

This thread is locked. You may not post.