Blueberry Inflation (Supermarket)

Hello there, thank you for stopping by! This quiz is based around Charlie and the chocolate factory! Violet Beauregarde swelled up into a blueberry right in front of the tour group, how humiliating!

-Story-You come to your local supermarket, not expecting to blow up into a giant blueberry. It is up to you, to survive and to make it back to your car! Will you get the good endings??

Created by: Violet Beauregarde

  1. You have arrived at your local supermarket for your weekly shopping spree! What do you do?
  2. You enter the supermarket, a fresh breeze of AC blows in your face. You look to the right and see a stand of food samples. The sign on the stand says "Free Blueberry Gum!" What do you do?
  3. You get a piece of gum from the stand, you start chewing on it. The people who pass by you look at you funny, you look at your list again and see your skin is turning blue! What do you do?
  4. People crowd around you, whispering and watching you. Then, you look down and see a patch of blue spreads where your privates are. You feel your colthes get damp, and see your colthes are turning blue now. What do you do?
  5. Now that your colthes have finished changing color, you feel weird. People say your swelling up! You look down again, and see your privates and legs are swelling with juice! What do you do?
  6. People behind you mention your butt is changing. You look behind you, seeing your butt is growing quickly and stretches out your pants. You feel juice running down your legs. What do you do?
  7. You then look back in front of you, your belly is swelling up more!! Your shirt stretches out, revealing your belly button. You begin to grow slightly taller, people take pictures of you and watch in horror. What do you do?
  8. You have now finished swelling, you look down at the crowd below you. Some come up and feel your giant body. Juice moves around inside you. What do you do now?
  9. The employees there come up to you, and offer to roll you home on one of their trucks that ship food. What do you say?
  10. The workers take you home no matter what you said. The workers open up the truck door, and you realized they took you to Willy Wonka's factory. They roll you inside, and see ompa loopas take you to the jucing room. What do you do?
  11. Did you enjoy this quiz?

Rate and Share this quiz on the next page!
You're about to get your result. Then try our new sharing options. smile

What is GotoQuiz? A fun site without pop-ups, no account needed, no app required, just quizzes that you can create and share with your friends. Have a look around and see what we're about.